Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's BACON!!! Sure it's bad for you...but it makes a great t-shirt.



Yes, it is not good for you... and my vegetarian friends will probably send me hate emails (which reminds me of someone I know who IS a vegetarian...except, for bacon) but, alas, it is pretty darn tasty.

Express your addiction to this yummy, crispy, bit of pork fat with this stylish new design from...you guessed it, TEAL DESIGNS on CafePress.

These make great gifts for the Bacon Lover in your life...


Link
Bacon not really your thing? Check out the site anyway... there is lots, lots more...

For the mamma in your life...

Know any yoga teachers? I know lots, and the LOVE this design...

This is one of my personal favorites. For TREE HUGGERS great and small...


Know any KNITTERS??? Those consumed by "fiber maddness" LOVE this design..Lord, knows it's the truth!


What is this ::AWESOMESAUCE:: you say?? It is the awesomeness that makes you declare...THIS IS AWESOMESAUCE!!!
Get yours today.

And there are many, many more.
Browse, buy, enjoy!







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: